Wednesday, June 18, 2008

12dpiui

Still negative. Although I got a really strange evaporation line on the test this morning. Trust me I know it is an evaporation line. I am NOT reading anything into this. I wish I could take a picture. It is just as dark as the control line but it is curved. It is really neat. Trust me....just evaporation. It was still negative when I left for work an hour after I took it.

I am much better today. I am coping and moving on. My devotion this moving was about being angry and that is is OK. That as Christians so many times we are told not to get angry. But the Bible says that when we get angry cry out to God and tell Him what angers us. I did that last night and I feel tons better today. Thank you all for your prayers.

Thank you also for the prayers for my friend Carrie. Her surgery went as well as could be expected. There was no cancer in her lymph nodes!!! Praise Be To God!!!! Hopefully, she will come home from the hospital tomorrow.

Pray for the teens from our church at M-Fuge with Burt. They are having an incredible time!!! BUT a stomach virus has broken out at the camp. Several people are sick. Luckily it seems to be a virus that comes quick and goes away fairly quick.

Today is my grandmother's 81st Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANNIE!!!!

No comments: