Saturday, March 15, 2008

Green Means Go!!!

I have been given the Green Light to go ahead and try again ASAP!! I went to see Dr. Isaacs on Thursday. He said that the tests that he ran showed high levels of polyphospholipid antibodies. This only shows up when pregnant. I will take a baby aspirin every day ;like I have for the past 2 years. As soon as my next cycle starts (hopefully this week - keep your fingers crossed) I can take the Letrozole and do the IUI and then the day I get a BPF I will go to the clinic, confirm it by blood work, and then start taking heparin injections 2 times per day for term plus 6 weeks post-partum. Did we finally find the magic recipe???? I sure hope so. Keep us in your prayers!!!!

We have been gone most of this week. We left on Sunday and got back in late Wednesday. We took the Youth from the church to Petit Jean State Park in Arkansas. We had a BLAST but I am work out. Burt went back to Arkansas on a Men's Retreat last night and left me home alone - in the tornadoes. I showed him. I started a HUGE project that he had to help me with when he got home. We cleaned out the flower beds in the back of the house. We still have the sides and front to go. We removed all the mulch and top soil and pruned plants and planted a few shrubs. We also planted a plant that a friend gave me after the D&C. I planted shrubs, geraniums, Gerber daises, and another plant that I can't remember the name of. I'll post pics soon.... It's not real pretty yet because we have not mulched.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

glad you got the green light!! Keeping my fingers crossed that this recipe is the right one!

Celeste said...

I am still praying! I love Petit Jean Mtn. I have distant family that lives there. Have a good week. Celeste

Matt and Amberly Collins said...

Hi, I stumbled onto your blog through Maggie Ingram. My husband and I are seeing Dr. Issacs in Jackson. We are supposed to do our first IUI this month. I would love to talk with you through email if you would be willing. My email is amberlycollins@hotmail.com or you can comment on my blog. Thanks!
Amberly

DebbieDo said...

Yeah for the green light! And gerber daisy's are one of my fav flowers.

I'm excited for you, you sound so great.

Heather said...

Woo hoo on the green light! Lots of luck going forward. Congrats on the gardening. I can't wait for it to get a bit warmer here to start doing some gardening.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.