Monday, December 8, 2008

IUI #6 - 15 dpiui - Beta #1

19.5....CRAP!!! Very low...not as low as last time but still very low.

My Mom called tonight. My great-aunt - who with her husband never had any children and therefore treated us like we were their grandchildren - had surgery today to remove pins from her broken arm, had a stroke when she was waking up from surgery and hasn't woken up yet. They did get her awake briefly but she was incoherent. My uncle is all alone at the hospital in Starkville and just called us and it will take 3 hours to get there for any of us so we are all trying to decide what to do. Burt and I want to go right now but with the day we have had, no one really wants us traveling. Please keep my family in your prayers tonight.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Praying for your greats that the stroke was very slight. Also praying for your numbers to quadrouple(sp)