Friday, January 9, 2009

It's Friday!!!!

I am so pumped that it's Friday. I still have a TON of Christmas decorations to put up though. I have taken them down but haven't put them up so it should be a LONG weekend!!! I just remembered that I never posted the pictures of my house that I took at Christmas!! Oh well...maybe soon...they are on my computer at work.

I called Dr. I on Tuesday and asked the nurse to get him to decide on my next protocol and call me. She said that she was going to call Dr. C to get my path report and give it to Dr. I so he would have it in his hands when he called Dr. K to discuss what's next. So I hadn't heard anything at 11:00 today so I called Dr. I's office and talked to the nurse. She said she never got the path report and that whoever she talked to acted like it wasn't back. I assured her it was back and told her I would call. I called the direct line to Dr. C's nurse and she said that she hadn't talked to anyone from Dr. I's office. She said that they probably talked to the front desk girl who can't even access my records and didn't give them the message but that she would fax it immediately and call right then and talk to Dr. I's nurse. So hopefully Dr. I got the path report this afternoon and will talk to Dr. K on Monday or Tuesday. Dr. I's office closed at noon today.

My dentist appt on Tuesday was ok. No cavities but he said I either cracked my tooth or damaged a ligament in my tooth. I didn't know teeth had ligaments!!! He told me to baby it for a few days and if it didn't get any better he would have to put a crown on it. Ugh!!! That is not pleasant - I already have one.

No comments: