Friday, January 23, 2009

Updates

I just realized that I haven't given any updates lately. Not much is happening. I have started back teaching two nights a week and I am still sewing. Someone asked me what kind of stuff I embroider. EVERYTHING!!! I sell bibs, burp cloths, receiving blankets, adult and youth fleeces, onsies, baby outfits. I am going to "try" to get a website going soon. I have been working on it a little bit but I have been so busy sewing that I haven't had much time to work on it. I may just take some pictures and have Burt upload them and then I will have to make the page "cutie patootie"!!!

I talked with Dr. Kutteh and Dr. Isaacs last week. I can do another Repronex/IUI cycle on the next one. Maybe this time next week I will be back on injections!!!!

I am so EXCITED that it is Friday!!! I can't wait to put my jammies on and relax all weekend.


No comments: