Tuesday, July 28, 2009

25w6d

Did you notice my ticker?? 99 days to go!! I am in double digits!!! I know that may sound corny, but that is a big deal to me!!! :)

I went to the doctor about 2 weeks ago. Everything looked GREAT!!! Ali Anne was weighing 1 and half!!! She had super fat legs!!! We didn't get any good pictures though!!

My blood pressure was 90/60 and I weighed 134 - I have gained 8 pounds total!!

I went home this past weekend and helped give a baby shower for my cousin and his wife. We also had Noah's 3rd birthday party on Friday night. I took TONS of pictures but they are huge so I am downloading them to the computer tonight and will edit them to make them smaller and post them in the next day or two!!!

3 comments:

Buford Betty said...

Woo hoo! I'm just over the moon excited for you guys! :-)

Ev said...

pictures!! Pictures!! :)

Celeste said...

Congratulations on the double digits. I can totally appreciate that. I am so proud for you. Please post some preggo pics of you. I know you look beautiful!