Sunday, July 5, 2009

22w4d

Everything is GREAT with Ali Anne!!! She is growing away and I am feeling her move a lot - I LOVE IT!!! I know eventually it will start to drive me nuts but I absolutely love it right now.

Burt and I just got home from a long weekend in Hot Springs. It was so relaxing. Now we have gotten home and realized how much cleaning there is to do in the house and that we have TONS of projects to do to get ready for Ali Anne. I am ordering the fabric for the curtains tomorrow. The bedding should be ready in a week or two. I had it custom made - I hope I like it when it comes in. The furniture should be delivered this week or next. We still have a daybed we need to move out of the baby's room but other than that it is clean and ready to go.

3 comments:

Tomekia Porter said...

You are so ahead of me! I have ordered the bedding and it is custom made too!! I am feeling Bishop move and it is such an amazing feeling!!!

Celeste said...

You may never get tired of feeling her move. I loved every second of it when Rowe moved because it was a reminder of our miracle. I want to see pictures of your fabric and bedding.

Celeste said...

I also want to see pictures of you and your growing belly. I took a picture every month about the same day to record my progress. I never actually showed my belly; I just held my shirt tight over it so I could see how much mine had grown. I had way too many bruises from my shots to show my stomach. I know you look great!