Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another Long Week

I don't even remember much about Monday and Tuesday b/c this week has been so long. Wednesday night I had class. Thursday night I had class and we had a fire drill in the middle of it. Why would you schedule a fire drill this late in the semester and on a night when it is 30 degrees? Why couldn't we have done this when it was a little warmer?

We went to Mistletoe on Friday. It was a lot of fun. It was really crowded. I bought several things though. I bought a 4 ft tall feather boa Christmas tea to match my feather boa wreath. I bought a wooden sign that says "God may your blessings be on my family". I bought Noah a Mississippi State tri-cycle for Christmas. I bought a couple of Christmas platters.

Mom and I got home about 10 Friday night and I was exhausted. I left home at 7 am Friday, drove two hours, shopped all day, and them drove home 2 more hours. I crawled in bed about 11 and Mom woke us up at 6:45 am Saturday. We got dressed and drove 2 hours North to South Haven shopping. Got home at 10 and in bed at 11 again. We then had church today and it was my Sunday for Deaf Interpretation. That always wears me out. But hey, I have tomorrow off for Veterans Day. One of the many perks of having a federal job.

I had been optimistic about this cycle so far. I was actually getting excited and hope was creeping back in. I had imagined how I would tell everyone at Christmas. Yesterday and today for some reason though, I have been very depressed and have this feeling that it is never going to happen for me. I wish I could snap out of this. It doesn't help that my mind is playing tricks on me. My boobs are killing me but I am only 10 dpo. I am sure they are just getting ready for the next cycle. They are always tender about now, but they REALLY hurt today. And I have been getting really nauseated at 5 pm every afternoon for the past few days. This happens sometimes too. It could all be something or it could all be nothing....I am betting on something. I am giving this all to God. It is all in his control. I just don't understand why he would put this desire in my heart and not fulfill it. But that is not for me to worry about. God knows and things work in His time and in His way. On another note, Burt has now been officially working with the youth at church for 6 months and the personnel committee still hasn't brought it before the church. Keep us in your prayers this week. Wednesday night is the business meeting. Hopefully we will have some good news for a change. But once again, in God' timing and in His way!!

No comments: