Monday, November 5, 2007

Progesterone and China Cabinet

Well, I thought I was going to have to have my 7 dpo progesterone checked on Thursday which is really inconvenient because I will be in Jackson on Friday for Mistletoe. I called the nurse today and she said I didn't need to have it run at all b/c my levels have been doing so good.

And on the plus side, I ovulated on cd 16 this month!! WOOHOO!!! A whole day early. This will be a 30 day cycle instead of 31. I want them as short as possible!!!! Today is cd 20.

The carpenter who custom built all of the abinets in our house came today to take final measurements. Burt is getting him to build me a wall to wall, floor to ceiling china cabinet to match all of the other oak cabinets in the house. I am so excited. I have to stain it, which will of course be a pain, but it will be beautiful!! He was going to start it today. I can't wait.

2 comments:

DebbieDo said...

Yeah for new furniture! I love that, I always get so excited for piece that complete a set.

I'll be checking back on you....hang in there on your 2ww.

The Hanes said...

Pictures are posted! :)