Wednesday, February 25, 2009

IUI #7 - 14 dpiui

123!!!! That was my beta HCG!!!! My nurse said it is WONDERFUL!!! Praise God!!!!

I go back Friday for a repeat beta.

Thank you all for your prayers. Here is our new list:
We are praying:
1) That we will have strength to accept whatever the results are Friday
2) That we will have courage and grace to handle the results
3) That we will get a STRONG DOUBLING 2nd beta
4) That in all of this God would be honored and glorified.

We are so excited (Leslie if you are reading this - we haven't told Mom and Dad - please don't tell them)!!!!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations! My prayers will still be with you.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Congratulations! I have been praying for you!

Anonymous said...

We'll keep on praying, this is wondeful!!

Anna

Shelley said...

That is awesome! Can't wait until Friday:)
Praying for you in Madison!

Lisa said...

That is so wonderful to hear, praying for God's hands to be all over this.

Heather said...

Congrats again! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award on my blog. You can go there for the details!

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth, it's Saturday morning and I was hoping for an update. You are in my thoughts!
Anna