Saturday, October 20, 2007

Family

I have been so super busy. Mom, Nannie, Papaw, and my nephew Noah were here last weekend. Then I spent Monday and Tuesday cleaning like a mad dog. I had to teach Wednesday and Thursday night and then my sister, bro-in-law, Eli, and Noah came to visit for the weekend. We have had a good weekend. We don't get to spend much time together, so this weekend was nice. I have tons of pictures to upload. Maybe tomorrow night after they leave. I just wanted to give you a quick update in my TTC world. Today is cd 4. AF came a day late and I so had my hopes up. I was really upset on Wednesday, but now I have newed optimism. Basically b/c even if I don't get pregnant I am one cycle closer to IUI. I have this cycle I am currently in and one more before IUI. I will start the Letrozole tomorrow. I have to go see my thyroid doctor Tuesday for a recheck from when my levels went nuts back in the Spring. Hopefully everything is ok. Since I don't have a thyroid there is no hope in this ever correcting itself. Only by medication.

1 comment:

Ev said...

Oh well, I was hoping this would be the magic month! Glad you and your fam had a great weekend! Tell your mom and Amy I said HI!!! :) Eggy