Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pictures

Today is cd 11.

We rode our horses today. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and it was about 70 degrees.

I have had a killer headache for the past new days. I don't know if it is my hormones or the lower dosage of synthroid or the weather or what, but it will not go away.

Now without, further adu.....Here are some of the pics I have been promising! More will come soon. These were all taken on a Sunday afternoon in our backyard. Noah was helping Uncle Burt water the trees and flowers.

Burt is going to be such a good Daddy some day. I can't wait!






This one is my favorite. It is like he is saying "Ok Uncle Burt. You said pick up the hose. Now let's Go!!!!"


I can hear Noah now. When he falls down he says "Uh-Oh Fall Fall"!


No comments: