Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Progesterone

Well, I went for my Progesterone level yesterday. I drove to Vicksburg to my Ob/GYN clinic. It is only about an house drive. I didn't want to go to the local hospital b/c we just fired a girl at work and she is suing the agency and she now works in the hospital lab.

Anyhoo, I left the clinic at 2 pm yesterday. The nurse said she would fax over the results as soon as she got them. She should have had them yesterday afternoon but I understand the lab could have been backed up. Dr. Issacs office said they would call as soon as they received the results. At 2:30 this afternoon I called them and they had NOT received the fax. So I called my clinic back and had to leave a message for the nurse. I still have not heard from Dr. Issacs office. I will give them until lunch tomorrow and then I will call again.

No comments: