Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ugh!!!!

Well, I started spotting HEAVILY today. I am cramping really bad as well. So Aunt Flo will be here in the morning. My temps also dropped today. I don't know what happened this cycle. Nothing has been normal. Oh well. Now we have a specific prayer request. Pray for my IUI. I will call the doctor on Monday. Pray that we do the IUI this cycle. I will update as soon as I hear from them.

I cooked homemade lasagna tonight! YUM!!! It was really easy. Burt's parents came over and ate with us and they brought Burt's 2 nieces. Kirsten (6) and Julia (18 months) are spending the night with them tonight. It was so much fun to get to spend time with the girls. I haven't seen them but twice since last Christmas and they only live an hour away. They stay busy and it seems like I am never here when they come to visit.

Tomorrow we go to Mathiston for Flanagan Christmas #2. Flanagan Christmas #1 was supposed to be tonight at our house but there was a death in the distant family so we had to cancel it earlier this week.

Amy, Todd, and Eli left at 6:30 this morning for Disney World. I talked to my Mom at 4 and they had called and said they made it. They drove. They will be home Friday night. I hope they have a WONDERFUL time. Mom is keeping Noah,

No comments: