Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Info

Dr. Kutteh's office called and all of my labwork is back and everything was normal except for the MTHFR and Antiphospholipid antibodies. YAY!!! Not that its good that those are bad - but we knew about those 2 so yay that nothing else is wrong.

My cycle started today so I am going to see DR. Isaacs on Friday to have my ultrasound and labwork to start the Repronex injections Friday night - IUI sometime next week!!!

My sister's MTHFRE labwork came back today - she has the EXACT mutations I do....apparently very rare. Her's are just not active. She is now on the aspirin and folgard daily!!!!

I have pictures of our house but I still haven't gotten them off of the camera - maybe this weekend!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yeah for answers!!!! Good luck! Very excited for you!