Sunday, August 19, 2007

Canoeing and Babies

We took the youth from the church canoeing yesterday. It was alot of fun. I am so tired today though and my legs are all bruised up. I haven't had that much fun in a while. KK brought Eli and they canoed with us.

At our church our young married adult Sunday School class takes turns feeding the other coupldes dinner when someone has surgery or a baby. Tonight Burt and I had to feed Andy and Jennifer. They had their baby on the 9th. They are my friends that got pregnant their first month on clomid. They baby is prescious but they said they are worn out and don't have a clue what they are doing.

My other friends, Shannon and Julie, who are due in October went the the hospital after church was over this morning because she thought her water was leaking. Well, it was, it broke. The is 33 weeks. They have her in the hospital and are trying to make her wait 48 hours. I wish her the best. They are my friends who accidentally got pregnant on birth control.

I was doing ok with my infertility so far and then all of this this weekend. I started crying during church tonight. It is just so not fair. I don't know why God is putting my through all of this. I know it is all part of his big plan for my life and that He is using this for his glory but I just don't see it. I am so frustrated right now. The doctor didn't call me back with my appointment with Dr. Issacs on Friday. My Dr. is usually not in the office on Fridays because he holds clinic right across the river in Louisiana on Fridays. So maybe that is why they didn't call back, because they were not there. Hopefully, they will call in the morning. I will give them until lunch and then I will call back.

1 comment:

DebbieDo said...

I know your frustration. I feel the same way. Why is God putting us threw this and sometimes I even tell him I can't take anymore. Some how the time passes and we trudge threw.