Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dang It!!!! ***UPDATED***

Today is cd 32. I should have started today. I haven't......yet. Not holding out any hope right now. My temps dropped this morning. Not below coverline yet, but pretty close. I have also started spotting. I usually don't. I usually just start. So far only a little bit of spotting though. I even had a triphasic chart this month. I had started to think that this could actually happen. That I could actually be pregnant. That we could be pregnant without IUI/IVF. I counted up today and in the past 2 years, I have done 15 cycles of clomid. Achieved one pregnancy but lost it at eight weeks. I don't hold out hope anymore. I don't like the odds. I am calling to get the appointment with the RE to try IUI. I am so frustrated and angry right now. I just don't understand why this has to be so hard for me.

BTW - I haven't tested since I did Monday. I started to this morning but thought for sure I was starting as soon as I stood up. I'll let you when good 'ol AF arrives.

****************************************************

Well, it's 8:58 pm and AF still has not arrived. Haven't spotted again either. We'll see what in the morning brings. I'm sure AF is coming up the road.

1 comment:

DebbieDo said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me words of encouragment. I truly appreciate it.

I know exactly what you are feeling right now, the what if's and the hope that is involved. I'm sending you postive vibes that this is it for you.

~Debbie