Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Election, Owie, and Vacation

This has been a busy week. Yesterday was the Primary election in Mississippi. My brother-in-law was running for State Auditor. He is in a run off. My sister and he were at a restaurant with his campaign crew last night and they called me every ten minutes wanting an update until 11:30 last night.

I got a major owie yesterday. I was at my weekly tennis lesson and we were working on power serves. I followed through and hit my chin as hard as I could. I didn't break the skin but it looks like I did. I have a 4 inch long bruise/knot. It hurts ssssoooooo bad!!!!

We leave for vacation tomorrow!!!! I won't post for a few days b/c we are going to Hot Springs, Arkansas for our anniversary. I can't believe we have been married for 5 years already.

On the TTC front, I am on cd 25. I should know something definite this time next week. I think I will wait and test on Monday and not ruin our trip.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Have a great time on vacation and good luck next week!