Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lazy Saturday

Well at least it was supposed to be. We worked in the yard last night when we got home. I went to bed about 11:00. It had started thundering at 9:00 and nothing had happened so I went on to bed. At 2:15 this morning a huge storm hit. We didn't have any damage but we didn't get much sleep. I was awake from 2:15 until about 4ish with the storm and then I couldn't go back to sleep. It was still raining at 10:00 this morning. We went and helped a friend of ours plant an orchard about 10:30. Yes, an orchard. She is French and has always dreamed of living on an orchard. She is divorced and has just bought 3.5 acres of land. What originally started out an 10 trees turned into 27 trees, 5 blackberries, 6 blueberry plants, 8 muscadines and a few other things. We were happy to help but we exhausted when we were done. After that we went to Lowe's to pick up a few things for our house and then came home and took a nap. Whew!!! What a day.

On the TTC front, today is cd8. I cheated a little this month. I took my Letrozole on cd 3-7 instead of 5-9. I have done this before in the past and I ovulated a little earlier that cd 17. I hope so this month. We'll see. Keep us in your prayers. This will be a long week for us. I will start the OPK on Monday and hopefully will have another IUI sometime next week!!!

Here's some pics of Noah I took 2 weeks ago when they were here visiting.

Notice the Mr. Potato Head Sunglasses!!!


























Gotta go for now!! Burt is grilling steaks and corn on the cob for dinner and it smells YUMMY!!!

No comments: