Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cell Phone WORKS.....Kinda!!!

Ok so I am not very patient. We all know that. Burt had to take my phone away from me last night because it was killing me. I wanted to know if it was going to work or not. I dried it with the hair dryer for a bit last night. We left the battery off all night and when Burt got out of bed at 5 am he put the battery back on for me. It works....kinda. There is no back light anymore. The screen was fogged up this morning but it is better now. I can barely hear on it though. So I ordered a new phone this morning. It should be here tomorrow or Friday at the latest. I got a blackberry. I am super excited!!!! In the meantime I wrote down all of the numbers in my phone in case it dies before my new one gets here.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

oh, I have the newest blackberry and I just love it. I call it my berrybaby. I am totally addicted to being able to get my email and text my girlfriends.