Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ugh!

Well, she came. AF knocked on the door about 8:00 am this morning. Only two more cycles until the IUI. This is going to be a busy month so hopefully it flies by. I have to go see my endocrinologist Thursday for a recheck from when my thyroid levels went out of control 6 weeks ago. Then on Friday afternoon/night, Burt and I are taking the youth from our church to Mississippi Baptist Youth Night in Jackson and then to the water park on Saturday. Our youth director moved in May and Burt and I are the interim directors. Then Saturday afternoon I am driving home because Friday is Noah's 1st Birthday and we are having his party Sunday afternoon. Then the next weekend my brother-in-law is staying with us so that he can campaign (he's running for state auditor). Then the next weekend is my friend Susan's wedding (the one I am directing) so we'll be out of town for three days. Then the next weekend is our anniversary and we are going to Hot Springs for a much needed long weekend. Then the next week we should have an answer about whether or not we have to try the third and final cycle with Premarin. Cross our fingers for a BFP that week. Then the next week we are taking the youth canoeing. BUSY! BUSY! BUSY!

1 comment:

Heather said...

So sorry about AF. I was really getting hopeful for you. Hang in there. Your time will come soon. I just know it!