Monday, July 30, 2007

Tennis and Sperm Donor

I played tennis tonight. It felt good. My partner and I won. I needed the exercise and to get out and clear my mind.

No, we are not using a sperm donor. I heard from mine today. Well, my father. I haven't spoken to him in 15 years. I see him from a distance occasionally. He still lives in the same town where I grew up. I'm g;ad that he has finally gotten his life straightened out but it a little too late. Long story short. He had an affair. I caught him when I was 11. He said he didn't love me and never had.......

So, he is really the last person I wanted to hear from. And typical of him, he wrote me a letter with no return address. I don't know how he found me. We moved less than a year ago and there are not many people that know my new address. Same town just different address. I don't even know if he knew my married name until recently. I would like to write him a response but I have no return address and tried to find his today and couldn't.

Today is cd 16. OPK is still negative but getting darker. Probably should ovulate tomorrow or Wednesday.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm so sorry that your father said something like that to you. A girl should always have her father's undying love. You must be very strong, or you've dealt with the feelings a long time ago.

Good luck this month!