Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy Belated 4th of July

Happy belated 4th of July everyone!!!! We were sssooooo busy yesterday. Burt worked until lunch to get some credit time and I was lazy. I got up about 8:30 and drank some coffee and played on the Internet until about 11:00. Then I decided that I would clean the floors upstairs. I haven't been upstairs this week and we have had some men doing sheetrock work. I walked up there and EVERYTHING, including my hardwood floors, was covered in sheetrock dust. Burt and I both got on our hands and knees and cleaned and cleaned. We have finally gotten it all up but we need to go back and do the floors one more time. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon sewing. I made the cutest gift for a friend for her lingerie shower. I can't tell you what it is because she may read this post but I'll post some pics next week after the shower. I also made bibs and burp cloths for a friend who is having a shower Saturday.

Mom, Eli, Noah, and KK (Mom's boyfriend) are coming up this weekend to visit. I am so excited. Noah is walking now and I haven't gotten to see it yet. I love when Mom comes to visit. I miss her so much. Especially now and I don't know why. They will be here late tomorrow afternoon and will stay until Sunday. Burt is going to take the boys swimming Saturday while Mom and I shop. Who knows what KK will do?

I know I jinxed myself today, but I couldn't help it. I bought the cutest maternity shirt at Wal-Mart of all places. I will have to upload a pic in a minute. It is super cute and only cost $3.50 i couldn't turn it down!!!

No comments: