Sunday, September 23, 2007

New Truck

I got a new truck Friday!!! I will take a picture and post for you tomorrow. It has been a crazy weekend and I just haven't done it yet and now it is too dark outside. We got a 2007 Toyota 4Runner. Is is Galactic Grey Metallic, which is like a Pewter color with a hint of blue in it. I love it!!! The local dealership who never deals much gave us a SUPER deal because it was the last 2007 on the lot and they really wanted to get rid of it. Plus, we qualified for 2.9% financing!! We traded in Burt's BIG Red Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab that got 12 miles to the gallon and we kept my Toyota Sequoia. That is what Burt is driving now.

Today is cd 8 so I have been taking the Letrozole for a few days now. So far not really any side effects. I did wake up this morning with some hot flashes but they were not nearly as bad as with the clomid. I pray this works. Even if I don't get pregnant. I just pray I ovulate. Even though I would rather get pregnant but I at least need to know this is working. Does that make sense?

My birthday is October 1st but Burt went ahead and gave me my birthday gift last night because he accidentally let it slip what it was. It was new watch, which I needed. I will post a pic of that tomorrow as well. My niece, Anna Kate, has a birthday coming up. Her 3rd will be Thursday and then Burt's 29th is Friday and then my 28th is the next Monday (1st). We are going home this weekend to celebrate all the birthday with a princess birthday (that is mainly for Anna Kate).

1 comment:

The Hanes said...

You'll REALLY love it once you've had it for a while!!