Wednesday, May 9, 2007

cd 29

Today is cd 29. I tested this morning and off course got a BFN. It is only 12 dpo. I still have some hope. My next cycle should start Friday or Saturday. On a good note, my temps skyrockted today. They went higher than ever before 98.7 (98.1 yesterday). I don't know what or if anything this means so I guess we'll wait and see.

I am in a better mood today. I am not as upset about my friend (from yesterday - M, and no Meg not you) being pregnant. I am trying to handle it gracefully.

I am looking forward to the weekend. I am going home to Meridian to see my Mommy. Meridian is about 3 hours from here. I am super excited. I am taking Eli (my nephew - age 8) his birthday presents b/c I missed that this year (I don't ever miss anything of his. I even took off work one time and drove 3 hours just to watch him play baseball.).

Here is my BBT chart for this month in case anyone is interested or knows how to interpret these things.

No comments: