Friday, May 18, 2007

Sewing, sewing, sewing

I am ssssoooooooo busy!!!! It is graduation time and dance recital time. I have so many bags and towels and laundry bags to monogram. I have been busy for the past two weeks but this week seems exceptionally busy.

Tomorrow is Kirsten's (my neice, Burt's sister's daughter) dance recital. That should be fun. Afterwards we are celebrating Kirsten's little sister Julia's 1st birthday and then we are all going to a Mississippi Braves baseball game.

Burt's grandmother dies two years ago this weekend so we spend this Sunday with his grandfather every year - the WHOLE family!! Burt, Leslie, and I are going over (Kilmichael - 1.5 hrs away) Sunday morning and going to church with Papaw. That should be fun too!!!

So we have a very busy weekend. I really want a weekend at home. We need to rest and there is so much to be done around the house. We need to do some mulching and work in the yard.

Today is cd 7. Nothing happening these days. Temps still below where they should be, so that is good.

No comments: