Wednesday, May 16, 2007

cd 5

Today is cycle day 5. Still taking my temp everyday. Of course there is no pattern yet. So really nothing to report. I start the clomid today. I hate this time of every month...almost more than AF. I have the worst headaches while taking the clomid. I feel sick to my stomach all the time and I just feel.....yucky!!! But, if in the end something WONDERFUL happens, it will all be worth it...or at least that is what I am telling myself.

Total I have done 12 clomid cycles in the past year and a half. I am up to 150 mg on days 5-9. Out of those 12, I didn't ovulate on 2 and I achieved one pregnancy, which resulted in a miscarriage. I thought I would try Robitussin this month. Has anyone tried it? It is supposed to make your cervical mucous better for sperm travel (I think?). I'm not sure if it really works, but at this point, it can't hurt. I bought it yesterday and will start taking it on Day 10 or 11 2 tsp./2 times/day. I will ovulate around day 18 and as soon as I am sure I have ovulated I will stop taking it.

No comments: