Sunday, May 27, 2007

Dora

We got some exciting, shocking news today. My cousin (Trey) and his wife (Sidnette) are adopting a 4 year old little girl. I bet she is just the cutest thing. Trey says she looks like Dora, but her real name is Essi. She is Sidnette's half-brothers's grandchild. There are 3 children, but Trey and Sidnette are only taking the little girl. They have legal custody of her right now and are hoping to adopt officially soon. This is shocking b/c they have never wanted children. I guess people do change. I can't wait to meet her, or even see her. Anna Kate (Lori's daughter, Trey's niece) is very jealous. She doesn't want anything to do with her or anyone else to as well. She'll come around. Mom asked if there were any more children that she would like one for us, but there are not. Mom knows we want a baby, not a 4 year old anyway. But at least Mom is more open to adoption now. She keeps saying to have faith and that we haven't given it long enough and that she knows that God will bless us. I know all of that, but I have to be open to the fact that God may bless us with someone else's child. I pray for a biological child, but only God knows what the future holds.

Today is cycle day 16. Nothing new to report. Still taking temp and still taking Robitussin. Here is a link to my chart. As you can tell, no ovulation yet!!!


Here is a pic of Eli, Anna Kate, and Noah.







No comments: