Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Cramps

Happy Memorial Day....late!!! I enjoyed my day off from work yesterday. We had a nice long 4 day weekend. Burt went to work for about 6 hours to get some credit time. We have several things we will need to take off for over the summer.

I had the WORST cramps of my life yesterday. I don't know what that meant. I just know they hurt. I should have ovulated yesterday or today so maybe it was ovulation cramps. I ovulated the past 3 cycles but never in all of my life has it hurt this bad. I worry that somethng may be wrong. Today is a little better. Kinda a dull pain today.

We have the Captains' Meeting for Mixed Doubles Tennis tonight. Burt and I have two team, a 6.0 and a 7.0 I'm excited Mixed Tennis is always fun. For those of you who don't know, mixed is when a man partners with a woman. No, Burt and I aren't partners. No way. We would argue too much simply b/c we know what each other is capable of and expect perfection from each other.

I hope we get some rain today. It is sprinkling and there is rain all around us. But it will probably dissipate when it gets to the river.

We saw our Friends Eric and Debbie from North Carolina last night at a cookout. They are doing well. Burt and Eric have been friends forever and they went to MC together where they met me and Debbie. It was good to get caught up with them. They are pregnant. She is due in October and they are having a boy, Noah. I was sad most of the night. Everyone was so happy for her and she was rubbing it in a lot. I don't know if intentionally or not. But she kept bringing out pictures. Pictures of the nursery, and she made sure everyone there knew it was Pottery Barn. I guess I am just irritated b/c they know our situation and while they should be happy and I am happy for them, they don't have to rub my nose in it quite as much. If they didn't know our situation, it would be totally different. But I guess the fact that never once did she ask how I am or how we are and what's new and what we are trying now just upset me a little.

Oh well, such is life. Today is cycle day 18. I either ovulated yesterday or today. Probably yesterday, so I guess I am in the two-week wait. Still taking the Robitussin. Today will probably be th elast day. I haven't noticed any real changes. Has anyone else who tried this?

No comments: