Monday, May 14, 2007

cd 3

Well, she came. AF came Saturday afternoon. I was starting to think that maybe, just maybe, I could be pregnant. But not this month....

I am tempting this month. Of course we can't tell anything yet. My cycle was 31 days last month and today is cycle day 3.

I had a WONDERFUL time with my family this weekend. I didn't get to see my sister and brother-in-law much but Eli and Noah spent the weekend with us at Mama's. Sunday afternoon we flew kites all afternoon with the boys and Anna Kate.

I love those kids. When we left yestreday they all started crying and latched on to me and didn't want me to go. I hate living 3 hours from them. I get to see them about once a month though.
But with the price of gas reaching $3.00 a gallon we may have to go visit a little less. I hope not!

Oh an exciting note though, I have given up caffine. Not quite al the way. I stil have my 2 cups of 1/2 caff in the mornings but I have cut everything else out. I was drink 3-4 Dr. Peppers or Diet Cokes a day plus another couple of cups of coffee at work.

No comments: