Wednesday, June 13, 2007

cd 2 and Doctors appt

So I went to the dr. today. We decided to try 150 mg clomid on days 5-9 again. We are also adding Premarin to help with the cervical mucous. I will take this for a week starting on Day 14. This is the last time we are trying natural conception. After these three months, if I am still not pregnant we will try an IUI. Dr. Connell just isn't willing to say that we have exhausted all other options. But he agrees that we can't keep trying if it's not working. I am ovulating on the clomid and we know my tubes are open so now we are tackling the cervical mucous and if that is not it, there are no more options for natural conception.

We spent most of the day helping my Mom. She came to meet us at the Dr but had a wreck early this morning. She was on an off ramp of the interstate trying to merge into traffic and was rear ended. She is ok but she has to have a new bumper and hatch for her Highlander. The people who hit her were super nice but their insurance company was not. We finlly got her a renal car at 4 this afternoon. Her wreck was at 8:30 this morning.


Heather said...

So sorry to hear about your mom. Hope the car stuff gets taken care of quickly.

If you're working on CM, have you thought about ordering PreSeed? It's supposed to be a very sperm-friendly lubricant. We started using it recently. No luck yet, but I've heard it can help.

Good luck!

Tom and Meg said...

Tell Mama I hope she is ok!!