Friday, June 8, 2007

Nothing New

Nothingnew to report today. I went to a wedding shower tonight for my friend at work who is pregnant and getting married on the 30th. I just had a BIG problem with it. I am trying to be supportive but I don't agree with the way her wedding is being handled. I just don't agree with her getting married is a white wedding gown and everyone fawning all over her and telling her how wonderful this is. Just my opinion. I am just having problems with it.

Tomorrow I am hosting a wedding shower for another friend at work. I am also directing/coordinating her wedding.

Sunday I have to go to a baby shower for another friend. I got an invitation to another shower for Sunday, but it is in Laurel and I can't go. I sent a gift today.

This is going to be a tough weekend for me.

No comments: