Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Synthroid

I finally talked to the thyroid doctor today. His nurse actually called late yesterday afternoon and I had to fax my results from the physical in. Today they increased my dosage of Synthroid from .112 mg to .137 mg. I am so disappointed and frustrated. It seems like everytime I fix something with my body something else breaks.....and they all affect fertility. When I had my thyroid removed 3 years ago everything was supposed to be fine and has been since. But now my thyroid has turned hypo again because of the baby aspirin that I am taking everyday. Apparently aspirin has that effect on people. I have to go back in 6 weeks to have it retested. I just hope that this cycle was not a bust because of it. I think mainly it affects ovulation and causes annovulation but since I am taking clomid I ovulate. I don't know if it has any effect on implantation.