Sunday, June 10, 2007

Shower #3 of 5

Today I went to shower #3 of 5 for the weekend. It was a baby shower. I made it through it. No tears at all. Aren't you proud!!! This is a friend of mine who got married Thanksgiving of 2005 and immediately started trying to get pregnant. She knew she would have problems b/c she only has 4 cycles per year. Her doctor made her wait 1 year before they did anything. November of 2006 she tried 50 mg of clomid for the first time and immediately became pregnant. It is so NOT fair!!!! But I am happy for her. One thing bothers me about her and my other pregnant friends, and maybe I just don't understand because I lost both of my babies before 8 weeks. But what bothers me is about how much they complain. They all wanted to be pregnant and now all they do is complain. Stop complaining. Cherish every moment of being pregnant. Especially when you know that you are in the presence of a person who has lost two and now can't seem to get pregnant.

We had an AWESOME church service tonight. We had a prayer service. That was it. We sang one song and then prayed silently and then as people felt led they got up and gave a testimony. It was GREAT!!!

"Be still and know that He is God!!"

No comments: