Saturday, June 16, 2007

cd 5

Today is cd 5 and I will start the clomid today. Not looking forward to the headaches and hot flashes. Not much has happened this week. I was really busy at work the past two days.

Today is my boyfriend's 4th birthday party. Happy Birthday John-Chandler!!!! He is the son of some really good friends of ours. He told me at church a few weeks ago that he is my boyfriend. He is having a pool party at the tennis club today. It is raining right now but it should stop soon. The radar looks good for a pool party.

Mom finally heard from the insurance company of the man who hit her. They started working on her car yesterday. My cousin's little girl Anna Kate keeps telling Mom that he car is sick and is at the doctor so now we joke that her car is in surgery.

No comments: