Saturday, June 30, 2007

Cramps and Worry

I had horrible cramps yesterday. They were right on time. I always cramp during ovulation. I thought that I must be ovulating. It was cd 18 and that is always when I ovulate +- 1 day. i even got nauseous at Pizza Hut last night eating. So I thought for sure that my temp would spike this morning to show ovulation. Nothing. Stayed the exact same temp as yesterday. Now I am worried. My OPK still was negative. Did I ovulate on time? Did I ovulate way early before I started the OPK. Did I ovulate at all? Will I ovulate?

Burt is gone this morning to work on a computer on a tug boat at the river. And then he has to go to a friend's house to work on a computer. I'm at home. I need to do some cleaning today. Monica's (my pregnant friend at work) wedding is tonight. I don't want to go, but I will be the black sheep at work if I don't. It's not just because she is pregnant that I don't want to go. It's because it is an utside wedding, in Mississippi, in June, at 6 pm. You do the math. They said the mosquitos were pretty bad last night at the rehearsal. Everyone says it is a beautiful place to get married but the reception will be beside the pond......in Mississippi, in June, at 6 pm. I know she will be a beautiful bride and it will be a beautiful wedding and I know that I will have a good time. I'm just not in the mood to go watch a pregnant woman get married.....not today at least.

BTW - here is my temp chart from this month. It is all over the place. Hope we see a temp spike tomorrow!!!!

No comments: